Metallic taste in mouth. High BP, herpes, cervigenical neck pain. Taking Atenalol, Noritriplyne, Aciclovir. Reason?

Hi i am male 44 years old. i have a dreadful metalic taste in my mouth. It first appeared a couple of months ago for a couple of days then went. Its back again the last couple of weeks. Seems to stay for a few days. ? I am on Atenalol 50mg a day. for high blood pressure . 20mg of Noritriplyne. for cervigenical neck pain and last few days aciclovir for herpes . I have had about 3 breakouts the last few weeks and have taken aciclovir each time for 5 days. I am wondering if its the aciclovir ? I also take 2x neurophen plus... iburbrohen and codeine each night. Please help its driving me mad.....:(
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012