Metallic smell in nose while breathing, high BP, abdominal pain. Have mild type 1 Arnold Chiari Malformations, Addison's Disease. Any ideas ?

I am experiencing a metallic smell in my nose when I exhale and a metallic feeling, when I inhale. I am a 29 year old female with a complicated health history. I have a mild type 1 Arnold Chiari Malformations , Addison s Disease, with a steroidal poisoning from a three year accidental overdose of my hydrocortisone , that my endocrinologist and PCP have been working on to ween me off of my dosage with little success. I have had high (for me) fevers, over the last couple weeks, with high blood pressure, even with being on a blood pressure medication and severe problems with my abdomen and possibly a bad gall bladder . I also have fibromyalgia . Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013