Metallic smell in nose, have impaired smelling sense, history of extensive bridge work with implants. Could implants be the reason?

I am smelling metal in my nose . I do not feel nauseated. It seems to have built up a little more. I had extensive bridge work including implants two years ago. Now I have never felt completely unaffected by the procedure and it took close to a year but I know that I do not enjoy the smell of things as I did years ago. However, I am approaching 50 next year and I do know that the sensation of smell decreases over time. The smell, smells a little like what I remember of the cement used. My concern is that over the last 4 months it seems to have increased. I am wondering if it could be the implants or if this points to a stranger scenario. This is the only symptom.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012