Metal plate in forehead. Facial bone fracture. How can I get rid of the metal plate?

I was in a severe car accident, I broke or more like crushed all of my frontal lobe basically my whole forehead and got surgery to where I now have a metal plate in my forehead. I also fractured my facial bones with a few hairline fractures across my face. I also damaged the back of my skull from the impact. I am wondering what cosmetic or facial reconstruction surgeries I can get to get rid of this metal plate IF that is possible I am 19, ive had the metal plate for about 7-8 months now since the car accident and I reallty dont want to live with this for the rest of my life so I would like to fix this if possible before I get any older.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012