Metal plate and 7screws for broken left femur, pain in stitches area, swollen, oozing pus. What to do ?

I was in a vehicular accident in 2005. I broke my left femur , and now I have a metal plate and 7 screws. Most of the scar healed that year, except for a particular part of the stitches which I needed extra anti-biotics for. It did heal eventually. Now It s 2012 and I got this pain as though from my bone around the same part that took longer to heal. It really affected the way I walked for a bit. That pain soon left, and my muscle starting to swell . After a couple weeks with a swollen muscle with pain, a boil developed on the top of the muscle with pus inside. I went to a doctor. He prescribed anti-biotics. It made the boil burst and ooze pus. What I didn t know was I wasn t supposed to get it wet. I went back to the doctor because it wasn t healing . I got two extra anti-biotics prescribed again, and had to have the open wound dressed. The nurse told me because I wet it, that it didn t heal. Now I keep it dry, and I ve used up all my anti-biotics already (I don t like being on anti-biotics). What should I do now. It s not looking as bad as it used to, but it is still oozing pus
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012