Met with an accident. Having headache and memory loss problem. What should I do?

On dec.6th I was in a car collision. near head on at about 40 mph. I think I my have sufferd damage to my brain. scan at the er the night showed nothing. My memory has not been good. sometimes I have problems remembering simple things like spelling my last name or what I need to do next in a task. I also have the feeling many days like I have a hangover. I also seem to have overwhelming feeling of sadness. I am a 55 yr old white male. I had some health problems before but nothing like this. My past seems scatter now I find my self having to fake knowing things. I have head aches as well as other pains that I know I should have as I recover. The last time I was seen by the Dr he said that He can no determine what I am now unless he knows where I was before.I can not keep fiction like this. what can be done besides just getting myself committed some place.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013