Met with accident. Legs swollen. small bruise on thighs, hip, lower back, ankle hurt. What is the solution?

To the totally awsome doctor who recieves this. March 31st i was the passenger in a old ford pickup truck, The driver lost control, and sent us off the road, down a bank and into a stand of big tree s, the impact was on my side(passenger), right after the accident, i had a little trouble breathing , hit my left knee area(just below) on the dash, could hardly walk for a couple of weeks, stairs we re the most trouble, pressure on the foot sent a shooting pain all the way up my leg, when i was in the er, the doctor was more worried about my spine , and left shoulder , and didn t even really take a look at anything else, as of now, my right knee has fluid in the knee cap, and both my legs are swollen, and i m getting small bruises on my thighs, my hips hurt,my lower back, my ankles, i m pretty much a wreck. i went into the er yesterday, because the pain was starting to be unbearable, i ve gone this far along without taking pain killers, and i have torn ligaments in my shoulder, and who knows what else, still not fully been diagnoised. The fantastic E.R doctor, told me i was fine, and to see my family doctor, who just so happens to be away till midnext month, anyways , we hit the tree at roughly 80km/h, on about a 45 degree angle, i just don t know what to do anymore. today i noticed both my thighs had swollen up, and my knee s are almost purple. help? need more info? thanks kyle~
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012