Met with accident. Getting headache with swollen head and bruise appeared on foot. Any cure?

had a car accident 2 days ago, and hit my head very badly as well as the side of my body, now I have had headaches every now and then through out the day and I m tired a lot, head still slightly swollen and I have a large bruising on my right foot and the middle of my back is very tender and sore, when I carry items that are moderately heavy my back becomes very painful and I can not carry the item
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

You have mentioned that you had met with an accident but have not mentioned whether a CT scan was planned or not. I presume that a CT scan was not then in that case, you should get a CT scan done as there is always a possibility of head injury in such cases of accident.
Also you may take some pain killers and muscle relaxants until then to cover up the general body aches.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.