Met car accident, pain in knee, numbness, issues with vision. How to get cured?

I was in a car accident a couple of months ago and to have since he had an MRI of the neck and of the C spine this past Thursday the findings on the MRI of the brain shows and I quote a few scattered fokai of increased Slayer signal in the deep white matter predominantly in the right frontal lobe and left parietal region cortical salt high and ventricular system are normal there is no restricted diffusion no other significant abnormalities are seen conclusion a few non specific focus of increased flare signal in the bilateral frontal white matter and left parietal white matter these are nonspecific but maybe due to changes of chronic microvascular ischemic disease no acute findings.I have been having a problem with my right side I m having a lot of numbness and tingling in my right hand and behind my right knee. I feel like my leg is faaling out from under me. also I ve been having headaches and I ve been having issues with my vision.according to the doctor on the C spine and this MRI of my brain and the ultrasound of the garage and arteries show nothing significant and suggests I see a neurologist . I have no health insurance and everything at this point is self pay and before I go for any more testing I want someone to be honest with me so if you could give me some insight into these findings I would appreciate it thank you
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013