Mess pants with no warning, nausea, pain, lost 19 kilos in 12months. Had colonoscopy, diagnosed with diviticular disease. More tests needed?

Hi my name is Sue and I have had a few colonoscapies and have been diagnosed with diviticular disese and 12 months ago i was given another colonoscopy and had 30 plus polyops on the diviticular and always have infection and mess my pants with no warning, I feel nausious a lot and the smell of food cooking makes me feel sick, I also have lot of pain and in the 12 months have lost 19 kilos, What should I do as the sergeons want to do more tests but the last sergeon I went to didnt want to so another colonoscopy due to being afraid he may perferate my bowel
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012