Mesh fixed to repair hernia. Have a permanent cramp in the pelvic area. Anything can be done?

I have had hernia surgery and the Doc put in a large piece of mesh to fix a hernia he couldn't find. He did fix it, but my side one year later is in constant pain. I have a permanent cramp on left side where mesh is. I also have a large pump below the bottom of mesh and in my pelvic area( left side). Had a CT Scan and it was clear Doc said. I am limited in what I can do and my side hurts non stop. I guess I should call Dic back. I'm assuming its the mesh, but in the Dark and my Doctor doesn't seem interested in helping my pain. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013