Mercury filling related infection in mouth, spinal meningitis diagnosed, have nodules. What is wrong?

I have been ill for 4 months. Started with mercury filling related infection in my mouth and progressed in a month and a half to spinal meningitis diagnosed by P.A with a spinal tap. Told me to go home and rest, there was nothing he could do. Symptoms continued, acute phonophobia , zombie red eyes, acute photophobia , extremely sensitive head with nodules all over my head ( not visible) including my face. Lost 20 lbs and went to N.D. Had been on water, fruit diet for a month and a half. N.D. said I was sodium, protein, calcium deprived and basically on my way out. Put on high protein, sodium diet with strong herbal antivirals. In last three wks have gotten hydrochloric acid IV s from Dr. Red eyes from onset and a month ago severe corneal edema. Now itching dry raised pink patches on forearms and ankles. Also nodules under arms since spinal tap. Am not dizzy but can t maintain balance and never a headache, even after spinal tap. What am I experiencing, please. Tired of living in a dark room.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013