Mercilon, yellow-brownish discharge and cramping

I have been on Mercilon for about two years now. On Wednesday, I started having a yellow-brownish discharge and cramping, and now I started spotting. I took all my pills like I should this month, and I got my period last month as usual. The discharge and the blood both feel as if I m peeing when it comes out. What could it be? What should I do? I have six more pills until I can have my period.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Thanks for writing in.
I suggest you see a Gynecologist at the earliest. She /He will examine your discharge & suggest the appropriate treatment for you.
Doctor may also suggest certain tests depending upon your history & examination findings to confirm their diagnosis before giving you any treatment.
Best of luck