Mentally, physically fit. Was forcefully taken to psychiatrist and prescribed medicines. Having dizziness, wild dreams. Suggestions?

Hi, My name is Deepthi..Actually I m using SIZODON LS tablect half in the afternoon and half in the evening..Mentally and physically I m perfectly all right..I loved a person for 5 years and my parents accepted that and due to some reasons we broke up...After that some other guy proposed me and after so long by telling my past I accepted him.he is younger than me..But we both dont have problem to marry, problem is with my parents they dont accept us..what they are telling is that my decision is wrong and they told me that every time I m selecting a wrong guy and one important thing for their rejection is that he is from other religion..then I told my parents that I will marry that guy or else I dont wanna marry any other person and cheat both of they thought that I am in depression and took me to the psychiatrist ..psychiatrist spoke to me and gave this medicine SIZOSON LS along with ZINCOVIT. I m physically and mentally alright but for my sake of my parents(they are thinking I m in depression but I m not) I m taking this tablets..but I m feeling dizzyness, getting Wild dreams...dont know whether i continue this or not????????? Feeling sleepy all the time.... Please reply for my problem, Thanks, Deepthi
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013