Mentally handicapped, not walking, listening. EEG, CT scan normal. What could be the cause?

my severely mentally handicapped sister had an eye exam with dilation on Feb 12. By the next day all kinds of problems starting happening. For example she would not look at us she acting like she couldn't see. When we would stand right in front of her and say her name she would look around mainly up. Her blood pressure is low now. She cant walk on her own now when before she could. She has to wear diapers now and didn't have to before. She has to be forced to eat & drink & didn't have to before. She has lost about 10 lbs. since then. She has been hospitalized twice for one day for dehydration. She has had an EEG & CT scan on her brain & both were said to be normal. What could have happened that has caused these extreme problems? Can you please help us on what we can do/I HAVE NO WAY OF PAYING FOR THIS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013