Mentally disturbed with marital issues. What can be discussed with him?

i want to visit you for my son who is bangalore working in IT. Recently he is very much mentaly disturb for any reason which we dont no but sure having marital problem. he got married in jan 10 ( own arranged subssequently we consented). Now the are not staying under saame roof. I am based at Kolkata and will be in bangalore on 29/04/12 to 01/05/12. therefore could you provide some time for further discussion in between the dates. further may you pls provide your address.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Marital problems can be addressed by counseling the partners together and individually.
Clinical psychologist and family counselors will help to sort the issues.
Therefore I suggest you to consult a good psychologist in Bangalore for the initial counseling.
Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.