Mentally disturbed, unable to sleep, angry, upset on small things. Suitable medicine for treatment?

my younger brther is mentally disturbed, he is not able to sleep in the night, he get angry and upset for small smaal things which ends up in an argument then it ends up i a fight and he get violent and uses bad langauge on everyone, he is well qualifies and unable to find d right job, he never socialisses even with the family, he feels secluded and lonely, for whic we consulted psychaitrist who prescribed prodep for 2weeks, by the info frm internet i understand it has too many side effect , so we visited another doc, who prescribed serta 50mg and clonotril 0.25mg, can u please suggest as to which presciption shud i ask him to follow
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013