Mental stress, anxiety, gained weight, blood pressure problem. Itchy face

hello..i am 29 years old.i recently lost my father. due to lots of mental stress and anxiety i am not able to sleep at night. i wud be awake till 3/4 am and my mind wud be over active, i don t know how to block unwanted things out of my mind. i have gained weight alot in the past year. now i am having blood pressure problem as well. And recently i have experienced something i don t understand, i fell like drinking my face toner so i wud keep staring at it. Then the other night my face was itching and i wanted to scratch it and write/colour it with a ball pen, Kindly help me please.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012