Mental problem. Repeat things , forget spellings. Was in special ed classes . Will i be able to lead normal life?

i was just wondering if i had some sort of mental illness . i do the samethings everyday, act like a child, have meomory problems and only 24 soon to be 25 next month. i had balance problems as a kid and always was in special ed classes growing up. i have to learn things over n over before i would get it n then forget it at a drop of a hat. my spelling n grammer sucks n i suck at math. i am always finding myself doin the same things everyday.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013