Mental disorder, loss of memory and appetite. MRI shows brain shrinkage, less blood flow. Cure?

dear dr my father is having some mental disorder from quite some time. he forgets recent conversations. he is arrogant. he only respects sikh persons with beard. have got his mri(ncct head) scanning done and found his brain shrinking n less blood circulation in some parts of brain. he goes out for cross country cycling or walking without having his meals for hours. his diet is sweets n milk with bournvita. I request to put him in hospital under doctors supervision for some time ? pls suggest what can i do best doctor? rgds
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012