Menstruation stopped. USG TVS revealed ante-verted bulky uterus. Help?

I am 49 yrs old my menstruation stooped during from 3(three) months.Had usg tvs revealed ante-verted bulky uterus measure L 102.4mm x Ap 59.6mm X Tr66.0mm (which was 120.0 mm x 64.0 mm 62.0 mm with fundal subserous hypoechoic lesion measure 58mm x48mm one year before.)with multiple varying sizes intramural S.O.L S/O fibroids , largest one measure is 41.8mm x 30.5mm. Endometrium not appriciated well.Omeries are normal. UB is normal in all respect. In this circumstances i am felling frequent urination ,pain in pelvic area, no bleeding, local doctor suggested operation urgently what shall i do it or letter plz. advice, ....Hena
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012