Menstrual problems, heavy bleeding, stomach pain, vomiting. Prescribed ovral medication for uterine fibroids. Treatment?

sir, i am and i am of 34 years old running now and i have childrens (10 year and 4 year old) from past 6 -8 months i had problem in my mensutral problems like heavy bleeding, stomach ache and also vomiting during the menustral time. when i met the gynacaleogist, they said that i have fibroids in my uterus and i was adviced to take ovral tablet. but i am afraid that it effects my health or uterus
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012