Menstrual period very severe,bleeding after removal of implant,missed period,pregnancy test negative

I have removed my implant on 20 feb I had it for almost 2 years and since I had it my period was so bad twice a month so I needed to take pill on top of that, but pill caused me bleeding all the time so I decided to have it removed , I had a period 5 days after removing that on 25 feb, but I missed my period since ,I did not have up protected sex at all and All pregnancy tests that I took were negative. I was wondering what is wrong with me. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012