Menstrual like cramps, abdominal pain, bloating & diarrhea. Had hysterectomy, have cyst & fluid in fallopian tube. Family history of colon, cervical & breast cancer.

I had a partial hysterectomy in 2005. I recently started expereincing some menstral type cramping and lover abdomianl pain and bloating and diahrreah. I just had internal vaginal ultrasound and it showed a cyst and fluid in my rt fallopian tube . dr put me on low dose birth control and wants to see me again in 4 weeks. Just curious I guess of what this could mean. I have a hystory of colon,cervical, and breast cancer in my family.Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012