Menstrual like cramping radiating to legs. On mirena. Pain getting worse. What to do?

Hello, I am having menstrual like cramping that has now gone down into both of my legs and hurts worse than ever before. I currently have the Mirena ( IUD ). I do not have periods with it. I have experienced cramping like this before but it is getting worse. My cramping usually occurs right after intercourse but this has been steady going on for the past 2 1/2 hours. I did have intercourse almost 3 hours ago and it has been going on continuously since then, and constantly getting worse!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013