Menstrual irregularities started after losing weight. Tests, ultrasound normal. Should I worry?

I am having menstrual irregularities from the past two years. I am 26 years ols and single never married. My menstrual cycles were alright since i started my menses at the age of 12. In 2010 i started gym lost 10 kg and left gym. M problem started after that. I am chubby from my childhood and now weigh 90 kgs. Now they appear now and hen but no regular. Flow is quite good that last for atleast 6 days. Normal pain. My all tests and ultrasound reports r normal. My gynaec says nothing to worry wait untill they get back to normal but i am very concerned any help?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013