Menstrual flow reduced and short after delivery. Can I still get pregnant?

I AM 26 YEARS OLD WITH A CHILD ALREADY BUT I NOTICED DAT A YEAR BEFORE I GAVE BIRTH TO MY BABY THERE WAS A CHANGE IN THE FLOW OF MY MENSTRAL SLOW,IT SUDDENLY BECAME LIGHT AND SHORT FOR LIKE JUST 3 DAYS,WITH IT I WAS STILL ABLE TO GET PREGNANT WITH MY BABY,BUT AFTER THE DELIVERY IT IS STILL LIKE THAT,LIGHT AND LAST FOR LIKE JUST 3 DAYS BUT IT COMES REGULARLY EVERY MONTH. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS NORMAL OR IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG .
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012