Menstrual flow less than usual. Had consumed many i-pills in the past. Am I safe?

Hi, I am 27 years old unmarried female. I have been in physical relationship for past two years. i have consumed i- pill for 9 times during these times. My menstrual cycle is regular and i have not faced any problems due to my consumption of the pills. Only delayed and low periods were there for a time or two. But for past two months the flow is less comparatively and it s been 3/4 months since i last took the pill. Pl advice if everything is alright with me? Will i face any pregnancy related problem in my future? Also, let me know is it safe to have these emergency pills?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012