Menstrual cycles last for one day, heavy, back pain and cramps. Had 2 miscarriages. Any ideas ?

RE: Recent Menstrual Cycles (1 day and heavy) Hi, I am 27 and my menstrual period use to last about 5 days, light and never any discomfort. I considered myself a very lucky girl. However, last year i suffered two miscarriages and since then I have always endured cramping during that time of the month and seemed to get light cramps when ovulating. My doc has checked me multiple times since and advised me that everything is perfectly healthy. My spouse and I have been trying again since our losses, yet no success. In the past few months, My menstrual periods have become uncomfortable (lower back pain , leg strain and cramps), heavy and lasts usually around 1 day only. It is such a change from what I am use to, and not sure if this should be a concern as we really want to get pregnant and scared that there might be something wrong. I haven t noticed any other new or unusual symptoms in my everyday life.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012