Menstrual cycles are generally of 25-28 days. What are the dates of ovulation ?

Hello Doctor..! My query is related to pregnancy. I am 26 years old and my menstrual cycles are generally of 25-28 days in nature. My Last period was on 3rd Nov 2012 and till today I haven t got my period. 1. I wanted to know what is the actual date of my ovulation? 2. Me and my husband had unprotected sex on 20th, 21st, 22nd Nov 2012, so is there any chance of me getting pregnant in this cycle since I have not yet received my periods? 3. I tested HCG negative as of today i.e 3rd dec 2012 but did not start with my periods, please advise!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012