Menstrual cycle which does not stop on its own. Abnormal heavy flow, taking hormone medicines. Relief?

Hello doctor, I have a history of prolonged menstrual cycle which does not stop on its own starting from menarche .I dont get my periods on exact date but delayed by about a 20 days or so,my bleeding is very heavy.all my reports are normal except abnormal heavy flow which increases week by week.I am taking hormones for the past 20 years from age 10 to till date.Presently taking Primulot-N to stop bleeding. Kindly advise... thanking you, Sucharitha My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012