Menstrual cycle of 20 days, want to conceive, clofert-100mg, duphaston-10mg for irregular periods, safe to take medication ?

my marriage has been 2 months ago.due to some reasons me and my husband cannot staying with each other.we meet only in 1-2 weeks for 2-3 menstruation cycle is 20 days.i want a to concieve.i meet a gynae .she gave me clofert-100mg for five days from 3rd day of my menstruation cycle.and also give duphaston-10mg for regularise the period for 10 days from 15th day of my menstruation cycle.i want to know should i take these tablets at this time.i am 30 years and want baby asap.please reply .
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012