Menstrual cycle delayed. Had unprotected sex, pulled out before ejaculation. Go for Ipill?

Hi.. I am 21.. I had unprotected sex on sunday, 6th oct in afternoon, before ejaculation he pulled out, it wasn't proper sex, he just put it in and within a minute pulled out.. it was first time and i was scared how it is going to be so we choosed to stop there.. i did not had any contaceptive pill yet. I had my menstrual cycle due today 10th october, is there any risk? Should i go for pill today? please guide me
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013