Menstrual cycle changed after miscarriage. Worried? Should i be concerned?

Hi, I had a miscarriage last August. I was between 13-14 weeks pregnant. it has now been 8 months since the miscarriage and my menstrual cycle has changed. I went from getting my period once a month to twice a month and now my periods are only days apart. my last period ended last thursday and it began once again this tuesday. i am currently still bleeding an unusually heavy flow. should I be concerned? and what problems should i be specifically concerned about?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013