Menstrual cramps, passed clot, taken Diclofenac. Have anemia. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I am 21, and had a merina coil fitted and a laperoscapy last Monday (24/09/12), due to years of very heavy painful periods. They found endpmetriosis on my diaphraghm and in a number of locations across my pelvis . after the surgery I experienced normal pain I expected from the lap and mild-moderate period type pains until about Thursday when they seems to settle down. But today I have been experiencing very severe period type pains, and have just passed a large bright red clot containing smaller dark red clots. I have taken 50mg of diflafenic about 3 hours ago but it did nothing to ease the pain. I am also aneamic (ferritin issues rather than hb) and have been feeling quite aneamicy all day. Just wondering if I should be concerned about this?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
I have gone through your query and understood the concern. With endometriosis, it is common to experience heavy menstrual periods associated with pain. After any procedure on the uterus or pelvis, the menstrual cycles tend to get distorted for a couple of times due to the associated hormone disturbance. If you have not seen any bleeding all these days and are not yet due for your period, this discharge is abnormal and needs to be reported to your consultant immediately. Sometimes, collected blood can be expelled this way. Mefenamic acid along with uterine antispasmodic is a preferred medication to relieve uterine spasm. Hope your query has been answered. Wish you good health.
OBGYN Dr. Soumya's  Response

YOU should treat your anemia with iron tablets. Your mirena should get adjusted soon. DOnt worry