Menstrual blood having fleshy pieces, difficulty passing urine, thick discharge happens when passing urine forcibly. What could be the cause?

hey,can u help me please...i am having a problem since some months back. actually,what happens is....sometimes during my menstrual period,when i bleed some kind of fleshy particles like meat also come along with that...and sometimes when i feel like urinating, when i try to..but i can t.the thing that happens is same kind of thing come out after when i pressure on urinating. please help me please...what could have happened?????
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012