Menstrual blood color and flow change, pain in lower back, thighs, nausea, sore breasts, headaches, heart burn. Pregnant?

Ok, So im not even sure.. but I was wondering if i may be pregnant? Im 28 and pretty healthy i would say. I had unprotected sex a few times over the last 7-8 days with my fiance and I started my period a little early 2 days ago. and when I did it started out light pink and very thin then the next day a little heavier and red, strange thing is, i didnt have any blood clots (I always have blood clots).. This is not normal for me, On my first days mine always starts off Bright red and the 2nd day being my heaviest to where I have to use 2 pads from the 2nd day until the 4th day.. This one isnt the case, its not as heavy at all and only needing to use one pad..Something even stranger is with my normal periods i always have bad cramps in my abdomen. and really no where else. This one, im having pains in my lower back and even in my butt/thighs and going down my legs. I have been tired more, nauseated, my breast have been a little sore, i have had heartburn and more frequent headaches, i also just all around feel strange. So if anyone has any info on this and if i may be pregnant that would be great! Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013