Menorrhagia, hypothyroidism, on medicines, have heavy menses that recurred after stopping primolut. Possible reasons?

i have mennoraghia for one year without specific reason, i am hypothyrodism (hashimotos) just recently discovered few months ago , i am on levothyroxine 50 mg TSH FT4 and other thyriod tests are normal with the medication i made last month D&C and hysteroscopy and all are clean no fibroids , no lesions , no malignancy as per doctors and histopathology and all my organs are fine, this month i was having crazy menstruation like acute bleeding in which i lose may be more than one liter / day the doctor gives me immediately IV transaminase and she requested from me to take primolut for 2 weeks i just took it for 5 days as soon as my period finished i stopped because i was afraid of taking hormones without confromation of my case , after two adys from stopping this primolut i have again bleeding and Clots is this is a withdrawal bleeding but it is heavy as well with clots ................please advise as well as what are the possible reasons behing my menorraghia thanks
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013