Menopause, undergone treatment for breast cancer, occasional spotting. What could be this?

I'm 63, went through menopause 11 years ago; had breast cancer in 2011, took Femara for a year after surgery. Gave up under supervision due to unbearable side effects - mainly it changed my personality for the worse. Terrible sweats - couldn't sleep.
NOW I'm getting some occasional spotting, not every day, and a scan shows lining of uterus to be clean of tumours but 13mm thick. I don't want any more invasive treatments or tests. Could this condition stop on it's own?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013