Menopause, taking Tamoxifen for breast cancer, lupus, heat within body, nothing helps. Advice?

I feel like I have a fever all of the time but when my temperature is taken it does not show that I have a fever. I am in menopause because of the Tamoxifen I am taking for Breast Cancer and I have been diagnosed with Lupus but I can t seem to get cool. I get cold and then I can t get warm. When I get warm I can t get cold again. I was wondering if my conditions or the medicines I am taking can be messing with my body temperature and what can I do to cool it down. I have tried drinking soda or water with Ice Cubes, using Ice Packs on my body, stripping down to nothing but nothing helps.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012