Menopause. Have headaches, chill, fever, pain, acid build up in esophagus. Help?

I am 47 female who had menopause 7 years ago. For the last year almost every month on the 15th, I get a horrible onset of horrible unrelenting chills which only a hot bath,layers of clothes , sleeping, and Advil MAY or may not give relief.usually in head pain and sleepy for 24hours.the sudden onset of headache and degree of chills is painful. Have had blood tests... Doc has no idea. Fever peaks at101 or 102. Had lap band surgery 5 years ago, but everything seems fine with that unless I get more acid built up in my esophagus .
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012