Menopausal stage, hypertensive, have BP. Poor calcium, fingers sore and swollen. Possibility of Osteoporosis?

I am 44 years old and ~I have just been advised that I am menopausal as the hormone profile blood test shows this. I am also hypertensive and cannot start on HRT until BP is stabilised. I have a poor calcium intake and my fingers are sore and swollen and have been for a few months now (that is why I went to the practice nurse~). Can I help my symptoms as I am very concerned about my bone density and possibility of oesteoporosis?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer