Menopausal, pink spotting, back ache. On progesterone. Suggest?

I have been in menopause . LMP 11/11. I have a history of endometrial hyperplasia and uterine fibroids and polyps. I had a hysteroscopy with lysis of adhesions and draining of very large ovarian cyst in 2011. I also had this procedure in 2006 without ovarian issues. My Gyn had placed my on a monthly 10 day course of progesterone after the 2011 surgery. I had a repeat US 3 months post op and everything was completely normal. uterine lining still a little thick but the MD was happy with it. I recently moved and had to get a new MD. They said NO progestrone and did a US in May 2012 everything looked good, pap normal. Now past two months I have bright pink spotting after intercourse very minimal and after a BM again very minimal. I always have lower back pain. Bladder and Bowel habits normal. I m in excellent health no diabetes, I m 56. I m just concerned about uterine CA and my Past MD said I was at a greater risk. Going for a Pap next month just need to know if there is something that i am missing. I m a RN so you won t have to explain some things in detail. Thank you . Karen
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013