Menopausal, have swollen neck tissues, sleeping issues, several festoons, TMJ, freezing in extremities, tiredness. Remedy?

I am 54 years old, female, Hispanic, Menopausal, and I have several unattended ailments, one being swollen neck tissues, severe festoons, do not sleep well, stay up very late for many years, and I also have other problems, like TMJ , uneven jaws, and recent severe jaw pain, I am feeling cold in my extremities, and I always feel tired. I do not know where to begin, I am very overwhelmed because my dentist three months ago, told me I need a root canal , and then to make things worse, his assistant, told me to have my wisdom tooth removed, I just refuse to do anything unitl I take the medical conditions that are of priority. Thanks for listening to this lengthy query.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013