Menopausal, have increasing weight, excessive belly flab, huge breasts, hot flashes. Do extensive workout. What else can be done?

51 , menapausal, can t lose weight, keep gaining.. 4 days a week in 30 minute cardio, walk, or training bike,,,light weights... eating well now after years of not.. mostly protein vs carbs in diet now.... fruits veggies, no wine...but not to access, fibroid surgery 4 years ago. all went well. all blood work good, belly fat is disgusting and breasts are huge for my size... never had to worry about weight in my entire life.... cravings for salt have ceased due to a supplement and exercise. night sweats are huge. portion size has been better in last 4 months. don t know what else to do.... hired a trainer for year and lost no weight and worked hard. energy is good now after supplements . fatigue is much better too. i just keep gaining and don t get it.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012