Menopausal, have dark vaginal discharge. Does this need immediate treatment?

Please, I will be 60 in less than a month, my last period was approximately 7 to 8 yrs ago. I noticed a dark vaginal discharge three days is still quite slight but most disturbing. I called to make an appt with a Gynecologist , as we have just moved to a new state and I can not get in for another week. Should I consider this urgent and go to a clinic immediately or will a week from now not make that much of a difference. I am an International Flight Attendant and fly all over the world, so I am quite active and do suffer from sleep deprivation ....could this also be a part of my issue?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer