Menopausal, had vertigo, constant state on imbalance, can hear my heartbeat. Am I okay?

Hi I am 53 (in my menopause ) during my last period, I woke up with vertigo on morning, this lasted about five mins. Since then I have been in a sort of constant state of imbalance. When I first wake up and turn to the right it seems to take a few seconds before everything sort of catches up, nothing when I turn to the left (in bed by the way). I don t feel sick or pass out, but I do have a sort of rushing in my left ear and sometimes I can hear my own heartbeat in my ear - when I push a certain point below my ear both noises will stop. I have odd days when I am completely ok but mostly I am in this sort of imbalance state,
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013