Menopausal, gaining weight after taking femillon. Feel lethargic and breathless. How to control weight gain?

i am 51 menopausal . problem is i am gaining weight was 82 am 90 kg now last year my gynaec gave me femillon i took it for 6 months and realised am gaining weight now my plasma fasting insulin is 22 fasting sugar is 103 and pp is 68 and i am still gaining weight . i feel breathless and lethargic now gynaec has given me ginnette35 which i am afraid to take as i think i wll cause more problems in mycase pls advise
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012