Menopausal, cystic ovaries, thin uterine lining. Transvaginal ultrasound done. Do I need a biopsy?

I went through early menopause at 38. I am now 42 and while on vacation I bled for one week. I have been on Prempro for 3 years. I went to my OBGYN when I came back and she did a transvaginal ultrasoun. She said my uterine lining is thin and I have a cyst on my right ovary. I feel like she didn't do enough. I feel like she shouldve done a biopsy at least. I had cervical cancer removed at 24, endomitriosis burned and a fluid filled cyst removed when I was 28. Peri- menopause lasted for 10 years. I would be in and out of menopause for 6 months at a time until the age of 38.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013