Mennorrhagia, ovarian cyst, hypothyroidism, tuberculosis. Unable to conceive. Suggest?

hi,i am priyanka,i am having mennorrhagia since last 2 years and unable to concieve.firstly i have diagnosed as ovarian cyst ,for which i took complete course as advised by my doctor but still the problem persisted.then i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism ,for which again i completed my full cource treatment....but still the same complaints persisted. now my doctor prescribed pcr test and culture for tuberculosis ....cultures reports are still awaited but pcr came postive and my ultrasound didn t showed any tubal blockage or anything abnormal.Also i have history of tuberculosis 10 years back for which i took ATT for 9 complete i want to know that do i have tuberculosis can i be a mother again....?? also yesteday my blood b hcg came postive.....what does it means.....??can you please help....??? thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013